What are the precautions for the installation of the hydraulic cylinder:
- 1. All parts must be cleaned and clean without burrs on the surface to prevent scratches on the sealing ring.
- 2. When installing the sealing ring, pay attention to whether the sealing ring is damaged and whether the lip is intact.
- 3. The inside of the tank must be cleaned and clean, carefully observe whether there is a strain, if there is a strain, it is necessary to repair it.
- 4. Prevent waste iron filings from entering the cylinder during the installation process, wear gloves when necessary
- 5. When the piston rod enters the cylinder barrel, it must be lubricated to keep it smooth.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：What are the precautions for the hydraulic cylinder device
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks