Large-scale CNC gantry milling machining is a common machining method for large-scale hardware. When performing large-scale CNC gantry milling machining, we should not only understand the safety production precautions of large-scale CNC gantry milling operators and the equipment characteristics of large-scale CNC gantry milling machining, but also To understand the solutions to some common faults in large-scale CNC gantry milling.
Common fault one: The machining surface is not flat at the tool connection.
Solution: Check the parallelism of the worktable, the parallelism of the main axis relative to the worktable, and the verticality of the lifting table relative to the worktable.
Common fault 2: The operating handle of the main shaft gearbox falls off automatically.
Solution: Replace the spring or add a gasket.
Common fault 3: The operating handle of the main shaft gearbox cannot be operated.
- 1. The vertical shaft handle and the hole connection are stuck, remove and repair;
- 2. The sector gear and the clip are stuck, adjust the gap to about 0.15mm;
- 3. The shift fork shaft is bent and deformed and straightened;
- 4. The rack shaft deviates from the hole on the hole cover, changes the speed of other levels, moves the speed change plate, and adjusts the positioner spring.
Common fault 4: Abnormal machining accuracy
- 1. Confirm that the feed unit of the large-scale CNC gantry milling machine has not been changed;
- 2. Confirm that the zero offset of each axis is normal;
- 3. Confirm that the axial backlash is normal;
- 4. Confirm that the motor is running normally;
- 5. Confirm whether the parts such as the lead screw, bearing, shaft coupling and so on are normal.
The above four are the solutions to common failures in large-scale CNC gantry milling. Knowing these can find the cause of the failure more quickly and can quickly solve it.
Link to this article: Solutions To Common Failures In Large-Scale CNC Gantry Milling
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/