1. Before each program is processed, it is necessary to strictly confirm whether the tool is consistent with the program;
2. When installing the knife, confirm the length of the tool and whether the selected cutter head is suitable;
3. It is forbidden to open the door during the operation of the machine to avoid flying the knife or flying the workpiece;
4. If the knife is found during the machining process, the operator must stop immediately, such as pressing the "emergency stop" button or the "reset button" button or turning the "feed rate" to zero;
5. It is necessary to keep the same area in the same workpiece in the same workpiece to ensure the accuracy of the cnc machining center operation rules when the tool is connected;
6. If too much machining allowance is found during the machining process, you must use the “single section” or “pause” to clear the X, Y, and Z values and manually mill them off and then shake back to “zero point” to let them run;
7. During operation, the operator must not leave the machine or check the running status of the machine regularly. If you need to leave in the middle, you must specify the relevant personnel to check it;
8. Before the light knife is sprayed, the aluminum slag in the machine tool should be cleaned to prevent the aluminum slag from sucking oil;
9. In the roughing procedure, use air blowing as much as possible, and in the light knife program, spray oil;
10. The workpiece should be cleaned and deburred in time after the workpiece is lowered.
11. When leaving work, the operator must make timely and accurate handover to ensure that the subsequent processing can be carried out normally;
12. Before shutting down, ensure that the tool magazine is in the original position, and the XYZ axis stops at the center position, and then turn off the power and main power on the machine operation panel;
13. When you encounter a thunderstorm, you must immediately turn off the power and stop working.
In addition to the above points, there are still many things that we need to pay attention to often, the system should pay attention to, the machine should also pay attention to maintenance, in fact, most of the time, the machine will be bad, largely and the user's operation is not appropriate, no Regular machine maintenance, do not pay attention to check the machine before starting, do not preheat, some companies due to poor environment, the machine is long and dark in the dark, dust, oil, and other chemical liquids, as well as the production staff to move the machine It is easy to cause problems with the machine. In fact, if these problems are dealt with in a timely manner, then the service life of our machines will definitely be much longer. The machining accuracy and performance of the machine will be as long as new, and the loss will be greatly reduced. Reduced frequency of parts replacement, eliminating many time and costs
If there is any abnormality during the operation, please contact the manufacturer in time to avoid unnecessary loss.
Lemo has over 40 CNC machining centers, include 3 axis,4 axis , 5 axis.We are expert on Custom metal parts, CNC machined parts, precision machining, aluminum machining, CNC machining ,CNC milling, CNC turning processing, precision grinding and so on.
pls conttact us as below :Amy ChenDongguan Lemo Precision Metal Products Co.,LtdDirect Phone: 86-137 1326 2409
Skype: amyptjEmail: [email protected]: www.ptjmachining.com
Previous: What are the methods for removing rust from CNC precision parts?Next: How do large CNC machining manufacturers deal with the surface of the workpiece?