Clear the previous virtual dog before use:
Method 1: Uninstall Device Manager (recommended)
- 1. If you have installed the driver, you can enter the device manager and find “Mastercam X7-2022 Virtual USB Bus”.
- 2. Right-click the device and click “Uninstall Device”.
- 3. Check “Delete the driver software of this device” and click the “Uninstall” button.
- 4. Restart the computer, and then you can install the latest version of the driver through the 22.214.171.124 version installer.
* If the driver has been uninstalled, you can reinstall it once, and then repeat the above operation.
Method 2: Manual uninstall
If you have already uninstalled the driver through the installer, or you forgot to check “Delete this device driver software” when manually uninstalling, you can try to uninstall through the command line.
1. Download NSudo
You can download the latest NSudo release and source code directly from GitHub.
* If you have dism++ on hand, you can also use dism++ instead of NSudo.
2. Run NSudo
After decompressing Nsudo, run Nsudo LauncherNSudo.bat.
* If you use dism++, you can run “Chunge Possession” directly in the toolbox of dism++ to achieve the same effect.
3. Invoke the command prompt
If you are using NSudo, please enter “cmd” in the “Open” field and make sure that the user above is TrustedInstaller.
If you are a dism++ user, just type “cmd” in the window.
4. Delete the driver residue
In the command prompt window, enter the following in sequence:
- cd %systemroot%system32driverstoreFileRepository
- dir |findstr mcamvusb7
- If executed correctly, the following will appear:
- You need to copy the highlighted part in the figure for future use. (The directory name of each computer may not be the same, please refer to the display on this computer)
rd /s /q ***
- Replace the *** here with the directory name noted in the previous line (as shown in the figure)
If all goes well, you can install the latest version of the driver directly through the 126.96.36.199 installer.
If such an error occurs, you need to go to the device manager to check whether the driver is actually uninstalled.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：After win10 upgrade to 20H1, Mastercam2022 virtual dog can not start temporarily solved
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks